Learn More About UsMeet Our TeamFind Out Whats HappeningRead Emmaus Road UpdatesA Word For TodayResources

Thursday, December 07, 2006

God Is Always Faithful

God has been revealing himself to me in such a new and a deeper way. Since we've moved here to Colorado the spiritual warfare has been strong. Not in a confrontational in your face way, but a lot more subtly. So much so that most of the time I was completely unaware. Which is a very dangerous place for a Christian to be. Satan has no problem with us if we are unaware of what he is doing in our lives. We can go right along like everything is fine but underneath in the hidden places of our hearts we slip further and further away from God until we almost forget how to communicate with him altogether. It's a dangerous place indeed and that's where I was heading, but thanks be to God he woke me up. He showed me the schemes of the enemy and how deceitful he is. God has really introduced me to a sweet fellowship with him that I have really been missing. My time digging into his word has been awesome. My thoughts have been far more focused. Even my marriage has been sweeter. God is truly good.

Blog taken from Just A Thought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home