Learn More About UsMeet Our TeamFind Out Whats HappeningRead Emmaus Road UpdatesA Word For TodayResources

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Children are a blessing...


I am just starting to understand how much of a blessing children are. I am learning more and more who my heavenly Father is through parenting and loving my own children. In God's awesome way He gives me a gift in Taylor and Jocelyn and then uses those two gifts to teach me like He never has before. I am learning what grace is and how discipline and love work hand in hand. I learn about trust by seeing how explicitely Jocey and Taylor trust me with everything.

I also am learning how to surrender something so precious as my children to the Father. He alone truly knows what they need, and knows how to protect them. I keep needing to put them back in His capable, strong hands. There is no better place to be.

Blog take from A Joyful Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home